Heavy-duty asphalt lute for moving asphalt and other materials. The lute is constructed from Genuine Extru-Lite™ magnesium for longevity and strength. The 36" head features standard teeth on one side and a smooth side on the other. The toothed side rakes through material when moving it. The smooth side is then used for finishing. A T-Lute Bracket attaches the head to the 7' handle for superior strength. The magnesium lute is 30% lighter than similar aluminum products. Ships unassembled. Proudly made in the USA.
- Genuine Extru-Lite™ magnesium for longevity and strength30% lighter than aluminum lutes
- Standard teeth for raking and moving materials
- Smooth side of head for finishing
- Cast Aluminum T-Lute bracket provides exceptional strength
- Lightweight, yet strong magnesium handle
- 7 Ft. handle for extended reach