Heavy-duty asphalt lute head for moving asphalt and other materials. Constructed from Genuine Extru-Lite™ magnesium for longevity and strength. The magnesium head is 30% lighter than similar aluminum products. The 36" head features standard teeth on one side and a smooth side on the other. The toothed side rakes through material when moving it. The smooth side is then used for finishing. A T-Lute Bracket attaches this replacement head to the lute for strength. This head fits on Kraft Tool Magnesium Asphalt Lutes (GG836, GG836-6, GG836-9). Blade head only. Proudly made in the USA.
- Genuine Extru-Lite™ magnesium for longevity and strength
- 30% lighter than aluminum lutes
- Standard teeth for raking and moving materials
- Smooth side of head for finishing
- Connects to handle with T-Lute Bracket
- Replacement Head fits 36" Kraft Tool Mag Asphalt Lute with T-Lute Bracket (GG836, GG836-6, and GG836-9)
- Blade Head Only