Home > Concrete Tools >
The concrete professional's choice for longer life and flatter floors.
- Heavy-duty mig-welded steel z-clips
- Achieve flatter floors and increase production
- Allows operators to wait longer before getting on the slab
- Bi-rotational pan (can be spun both ways) designed for non-overlapping ride-on or walk-behind power trowels
- Rotate pans midway through use on ride-on power trowels
- Cover a larger than with float blades
- For best performance set trowel blades to the flattest position
- Overall size: 4"
- Material: Steel
- Used on model/brand: Allen HD530/HDX600/Pro1200, Boren, Wacker Neuson CRT48, Whiteman/Multiquip HTH/HHN/HTX
- Total number of clips: 10
- Number of blades: 5