ET-HP is a two-component, high-solids, epoxy-based system for use as a non-shrink anchor-grouting material. ET-HP is formulated for anchoring threaded rod and rebar into concrete (cracked and uncracked) and masonry (uncracked).
- Jobsite versatility — can be specified for dry and damp conditions when in-service temperatures range from -40°F (-40°C) to 150°F (65°C)
- Permissible for use with metric threaded rod and rebar
- Multiple State and DOT approvals
- Easy hole-cleaning — no power-brushing required
- Manufactured in the USA using global materials