Level and smooth a large area of concrete before finishing with this heavy-duty, yet lightweight bull float. The float opens the surface to release the bleed water as it embeds the aggregate. Lightweight Genuine Extru-Lite™ Magnesium is 30% lighter than aluminum. This 4' bull float features multiple ribs providing reinforced strength for long wear and flatness. The float is broken-in, curved, and properly balanced to prevent digging. The square ends allow the user to finish along forms and into corners for complete coverage. The 48" x 8" float isn't painted. Proudly made in the USA.
- Lightweight Genuine Extru-Lite™ Magnesium30% lighter than aluminum
- Levels and smooths a large area of concrete
- Embeds aggregate as it brings paste and bleed water to the surface
- Multi-ribbed for extra strength
- Heavy-duty, yet lightweight
- Square ends float to edges and corners
- Broken-in, curved, and properly balanced to prevent digging