Level and smooth a large area of concrete this lightweight, easy to maneuver tool. The 48" carbon blue steel blade has rounded ends for producing a super smooth finish without gouging. A 4" wide heavy-duty anodized aluminum C-Channel design provides extra rigidity and flatness for this 12" wide blade. The C-Channel provides a perfect fit for weights when needed. Control the pitch of the blade with a one-to-one turning ratio of handle to blade. A simple turn of the handle eliminates the need for bending or lifting when moving tools across fresh concrete. Proudly made in the USA.
- Flexible high quality blue steel blade
- Level and smooth a large area of concrete
- Creates a super smooth finish
- Rounded ends prevent gouging
- C-Channel design for flatness and rigidity
- Fresno weights fit perfectly in C-channel