Expand the use of your fresno by turning it into a groover! This bronze groover attachment makes your fresno into a long-handled groover by simply turning the two thumbscrews. The groover features the popular size of 1/4" radius with 1/4" but depth. The polished bronze groover cuts through concrete with ease. The durable material provides a long life for the tool. Attach multiple groovers to create parallel grooves. Fits on 5" fresnos. Proudly made in the USA.
- Long-wearing single piece bronze construction
- Belt polished for a clean, smooth joint
- Creates 1/4" radius, 1/4" deep groove
- Attaches with a turn of the thumbscrews
- Fits 5" wide fresnos and other tools
- Great for making safety grooves
- Attach multiple bits to create parallel grooves