Acrylic-based high-strength AT-XP is a 10:1 ratio, two-component, anchoring adhesive for use in threaded rod and rebar into concrete (cracked and uncracked) and masonry (uncracked) under a wide range of conditions. It dispenses easily in cold or warm environments and in below-freezing temperatures with no need to warm the cartridge.
- Excellent for use in cold weather conditions or applications where fast cure is required
- Design flexibility — superior sustained load performance at elevated temperature
- Jobsite versatility — can be specified for dry and damp conditions when in-service temperatures range from -40°F (-40°C) to 180°F (82°C)
- Approved for installation with vacuum-drill bit system without further hole cleaning. See Code Report (ER-263) for approved system
- Passed the demanding ICC-ES AC308 adverse-condition tests pertaining to reduced and elevated temperatures and long-term sustained loads
- Easy hole-cleaning procedure — no power-brushing required
- Manufactured in the USA using global materials